Partnership working is at the core of our success. Our partners are most obviously our customers and suppliers, but for us partnership extends beyond this, to everyone in the supply chain. We need to work in partnership with everyone in the supply chain to reduce the negative impact of our products and services on people and the environment.
Products and Services
We will work to understand the needs of future customers and new market opportunities, to ensure we source and provide the right products to create sustainable developments fit for the future.
To support our customers with the right products for their sustainable developments we will:
- Work to understand and manage risk in the supply chain, including zero modern slavery and no deforested timber
- Build our expertise in supply chain management and create partnerships to drive change
Our First Year of ESG Achievements
- Developing EPD and embodied carbon knowledge for customers
- Achieved Gold Membership in the Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Begun building our expertise to work on a net zero supply chain
Partnership to Transform the Supply Chain
Since 2018, we have sponsored the London Festival of Architecture (LFA). In June 2022 we decided to invite supply chain partners Morgan Sindall and Higgins Partnerships and brick manufacturers Michelmersh and Wienerberger to join them in delivering events at our London Showroom. We joined forces to talk about sustainable supply chain transformation and the collective journey to net zero for construction.