Cladding Framing Systems
Artus is a range of helping hand bracket cladding fixing systems used to support the rainscreen cladding system on a facade.
A rainscreen system is comprised of four parts; the outer decorative facade, the ventilated cavity, the inner leaf and the vertical support frame connecting outer to inner. The rainscreen works by deflecting rain and moisture away from the facade, equalising the pressure in the air cavity by repelling moisture from entering the gaps in the facade and draining any penetrating moisture out through the base of the cavity. At the same time, air movement within the cavity evaporates moisture that is drawn out through the building/facade penetration.
Compatible with several facade systems, a helping hand bracket system is an adjustable framing support made up of T & L rails and brackets.
- Increased insulation thickness - greater standoffs
- Increased speed of installation
- Adjustability - building tolerances
- Engineered, calculated and designed solution
Helping Hand - Aluminium
- Adjustable helping hand bracket system
- Helping hand bracket manufactured from structural grade aluminium
- Brackets made from 5251 H22 grade aluminium
- Rails made from 6063 T6 grade aluminium
Helping Hand - Stainless Steel
- Thermal bracket system
- Helping hand bracket manufactured from stainless steel
- 8 x more thermal resistance than aluminium
- Developed to be used with mineral wool insulation to help reduce cladding zone
Certification and Testing