Request your seminars
CPD seminars are an excellent way of finding out more about our product portfolio, seeing our products up close, how they work and how they will benefit your projects.
Our team are available nationwide to deliver a range of free CPD Seminars in your offices, or one of our showrooms, at a time and date that fits your schedule.
Simply take a look at the seminars we offer below and select those that you would like to arrange. Once you are finished view the booking list and complete the form - your local representative will be in touch to confirm a date.
Taylor Maxwell Facades Product Overview
This presentation provides an overview of the range of facade products that we supply. It covers our range of brick, cladding, masonry and offsite solutions and displays examples of our products on completed projects. Products covered include:
- Facing bricks (including our exclusive Select Range)
- Special shaped and long format bricks
- Mechanically fixed brick cladding
- Stone cladding
- Terracotta cladding
- Metal and mesh cladding
- Natural and reconstituted cast stone
- Architectural masonry
This presentation offers an introduction to brick cladding. It aims to cover the following points:
- To provide an understanding of an architectural brick cladding system and how it was developed and tested.
- Principles of installation.
- Benefits of brick cladding.
- Technical credentials.
- Aesthetic options and case studies.
- To provide an understanding of the characteristics and limitations of brick cladding.
- To allow confident specification of the system.
An Introduction To Natural Stone Rainscreens
This presentation provides an introduction to natural stone rainscreen cladding. It also covers the following points:
- Evolution of the use of stone in construction
- Rainscreen and traditionally laid stone
- Wall build ups
- Testing criteria and certification
- Stone fixing types
- Key components
- Specifying a stone cladding system and details
Natural Stone Cladding
This presentation will offer an introduction to the Stonepanel natural stone cladding system. It also covers the following points;
- Colour and finish options.
- How to fix and cut.
- Suitable substrates.
- Cleaning regime.
- Technical and typical details.
- Installation speed.
- Project imagery.