BDA Brick Awards 2023 Shortlist
The 2023 shortlist for the annual Brick Development Association (BDA) Brick Awards has now been announced, with a number of excellent projects across a range of highly competitive categories.
This year the awards ceremony will be held on November 8th at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in Lancaster Gate, London. To find out more about the event and how you can reserve your ticket, click here.
Celebrating the world’s greatest brick architecture and craftsmanship, the Brick Awards have received project entries from world leading architects, contractors, developers and housebuilders. The 15 contested categories for this year’s awards include Individual, Small, Medium and Large Housing Development, Urban Regeneration, Commercial, Worldwide and Craftsmanship. You can view all the shortlist categories here.
We are delighted to see several of the projects we have been involved with as part of this year’s BDA Brick Awards shortlist. These include:
- Kings Cairn (Archerfield) – Individual Housing Development
- Ellengowan, Dundee – Medium Housing Development
- North Kelvinside Primary School – Education
- Espalier (Burridge Gardens Phase 2) – Large Housing Development and Innovation
- Globe Point - Commercial
- The Hoxton Hotel – Commercial
- Wybourne Village Centre – Urban Regeneration
- Davenport Apartments – Medium Housing Development and Regeneration
- The Tannery – Medium Housing Development
- Seren Student Accommodation – Urban Regeneration
- Becontree Estate – Small Housing Development, Urban Regeneration and Craftsmanship
- International Rugby Experience – Worldwide
To view the full 2023 shortlist, click here. Congratulations to all involved and we wish everyone the best of luck for the awards ceremony!