We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. We will only use information you provide for the purpose we have described and we do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. We use appropriate security technologies to safeguard your data and take appropriate steps to prevent unauthorised access to it.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties, unless for the sole purpose of the administration of this website. We may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Please note, calls to or from Taylor Maxwell may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.